A massive surge in the worldwide adoption of IoT and cloud computing technologies and continuous developments in IT infrastructure have triggered the global market growth
Market Size – USD 366.26 Million in 2019, Market Growth - CAGR of 21.2%, Market Trends – Growing requirement for web-based container orchestration across the IT, e-commerce, and BFSI sectors for improved productivity and enhanced workflow
The global container orchestration market is expected to be valued at USD 1,716.43 Million by 2027 from USD 366.26 Million in 2019, registering a CAGR of 21.2% through the forecast period. A container orchestration system tracks and monitors the locations of a container throughout the supply chain in real-time. It helps manufacturers with the accurate identification of original products, reducing the chances of errors. Container orchestration software is used by organizations for managing the lifecycle of containers, particularly in dynamic environments. Provisioning, deployment, networking, scaling, and load balancing are the critical steps of the process.
Get a sample of the Container Orchestration market report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2576
The global container orchestration market is projected to account for a substantially high revenue share over the forecast period. The rising trend of IT automation, the surging penetration of IoT and cloud computing technologies, growing adoption of application container technologies, and the intensifying need for containers and scheduling workloads are the primary factors bolstering the growth of the global container orchestration market. The emergence of various open-source container platforms has fueled the market growth to a significant extent. For instance, Kubernetes is a leading open source platform for container orchestration that automates the manual processes involved in containerized applications, including managing, deploying, and scaling. Rapid digitization, increased investments in application container technology, significant traction of the microservices architecture, and the surging adoption of technologically advanced container orchestration software tools provide further opportunities for market growth in the near future.
Key findings of the report:
- Based on component type, the platform sub-segment, which was evaluated at USD 151.52 Million in 2019, is expected to dominate the global container orchestration market over the forecast years, exhibiting a robust 22.1% CAGR. Organizations worldwide are increasingly adopting advanced container orchestration platforms, such as Kubernetes, Docker Swarm, Docker Machine, Docker Compose, and Red Hat, for enhanced productivity, higher release throughput, improved collaboration, and higher flexibility.
- Based on deployment type, the web-based container orchestration sub-segment is expected to account for a market valuation of USD 673.32 Million over the forecast timeline, growing at a CAGR of 23.5%.
- Based on end-use industry, the retail e-commerce sub-segment dominated the global container orchestration market in terms of revenue. The increasing number of online marketplaces, boom in the e-commerce sector, and the rising adoption of container orchestration services to manage shipping and delivery operations have boosted the growth of this segment.
- The Asia Pacific container orchestration market is expected to be the fastest-growing regional market, displaying a CAGR of 28.1% throughout the forecast timeline. The surging adoption of container orchestration software services by both large enterprises and SMEs, rise in import export activities across the region, growing adoption of industrial automation, and the soaring need for enhanced workflow and productivity are the key factors propelling the growth of this market.
- The leading market players include Microsoft Corporation, Google, Oracle, Amazon Web Services, Inc., Red Hat, Cloudify, SUSE, Giant Swarm, Critical Stack, Inc., and Kontena.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/2576
For the purpose of this report, global container orchestration market has been segmented on the basis of deployment type, component type, organization size, end-use industry, and region:
By Deployment Type (Revenue: USD Million; 2017-2027)
By Component Type (Revenue: USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Training Consultation
- Support Maintenance
- Managed Services
By Organization Size (Revenue: USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Large Enterprises
- Small Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs)
By End-use Industry (Revenue: USD Million; 2017-2027)
- IT Telecommunication
- Transportation Logistics
- Retail E-commerce
- Media Entertainment
- Government Public Sector
- Manufacturing Sector
To read more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/container-orchestration-market
By Region (Revenue: USD Million; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Key Points Covered by the Report:
- The report offers a comprehensive overview of the global Container Orchestration Market along with the idea about the content of the research study
- The report offers strategic recommendations to both established and novice players to aid in fortifying their presence
- The report presents insightful data to the companies to help them gain maximum returns on their investment and formulate new investment strategies
- It provides a comprehensive overview of the competitive landscape to offer a competitive edge to the readers
- The report covers an extensive regional analysis to impart a better understanding of the spread of the market in key geographies of the world
- In-depth analysis of the current and emerging market trends and drivers and restraints
- An 8-year comprehensive forecast for the Container Orchestration market on the global and regional scale
- Thorough SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis
Thank you for reading our report. The report can be customized as per requirement. Please get in touch with us for further inquiries and we will ensure you get the report best suited for your needs.